20 September 2006

Leather Tickler

Curiosity got the better of me, and I checked out the site statistics for this blog; namely, the Google search terms that brought people to this address. And I found that someone arrived at Philofaxy by searching for "leather tickler." Now, Filofaxes are certainly made of leather, and they make great tickler files, but somehow I think that searcher had something else in mind.

Now that I've finally stopped laughing, I just thought I'd mention it, in case it turns it out to...er...whip up more site traffic.

2 comments:

  1. hahaaha
    being a nerd i thought it was about the 43 folder leather tickler files
    good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2016... Philofaxy still shows up on page one on a Google search of the term. I didn't go to page two.

    ReplyDelete