09 October 2012

Web Finds - 9 October 2012

Quite a sizeable collection of posts since Saturday.... if it's wet outside pull up a chair and grab a coffee and enjoy some great posts.
  1. My filofaxes – where are they now? (part 2) - Paper Pens Ink
  2. What's in My Purple A5 Finsbury - PART 3 - The University Section - The Beginnings of a Filo-Fanatic
  3. Teacher Planning Pages For My Filofax - Jar FM 
  4. New Homemade Filofax dividers - Whimsicality
  5. Slimline Filofax Update!! - Filo Obsessed
  6. My Filofax Compact Chameleon Is Going On A Diet!- Glossette
  7. Anatomy of my Filofax: Accessories - The Storage Studio
  8. Day 1 – slimline Kensington in Lerici - The Musings of Max
  9. Day 2 – the Slimline Kensington in San Terenzo - The Musings of Max
  10. This Quagmire is getting Boggier.... - Imysworld
  11. In development: planner for teachers - My Life All in One Place
  12. I spy with my little eye, something beginning with... - All Things Stationery 
  13. Having a major Filo-fail... - Practically Pretty
  14. my filofax week #25 - Paper Lovestory
  15. Filofax week 40! - The Wonderful Life of Alice
  16. Week 1 - 7 - Lola Karwowski
  17. Filofax Designs: Your Comments Needed! - Jagged Little Thoughts 
  18. What's In My Purple A5 Finsbury - PART 4 - Everything Else - Jess's Blog
  19. What no notepaper !!! - Filo Obsessed
  20. Holiday Wish List: Stationary Geek Edition - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  21. A Mini Treat...And Mini Review - Jess's Blog
  22. My Filofax Week #2 - Glossette
  23. Anatomy of my Filofax: Paper - The Storage Studio
  24. Day 4 – Slimline Kensington in Carrara - The Musings of Max
  25. Filofax College - Week 2 - Upsizing - Guest Lesson - Imysworld
  26. How I Track Projects - Sense of Gravity
  27. Journalling School Session 12: End of Term Review - My Life All in One Place
  28. Journalling School (12) - Filomaniac
  29. 365/30 October 3--Favorite Filofaxes - Miscellany from a Filofax Fanatic
  30. 365/30 October 4--Five most craved Filofax - Miscellany from a Filofax Fanatic
  31. DIY Filofax Future Project Insert, personal size. - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  32. 8-10-2012/14-10-2012 filofax settimana - Mamma StressFilofaxATA
  33. How To: Make Your Own A5 Filofax Filler Paper - Snider Writer

And this weeks video finds






Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. Joshua, I love your red Winchester - what a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a 5/4 red Winchester on ebay last week that I wanted to bid on, but didn't since pocket is really the size that works best for me. I really wanted it though! When I saw this video, I thought you had won it. It's a pity we didn't bid on it, since it went for the equivalent of $32. I wonder who got it? I do love my navy Winchester, and you're right- the rings are a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see here that this really isn't clear; this was in response to Josh's video about his new red Winchester.

      Delete
    2. I missed the 5/4 red Winchester... Sounds lovely and certainly much cheaper than the one I bought! But I love the smaller ringed one I ended up with too, and think the 7/8 rings create good discipline regarding how much stuff I try to cram in to my binder.

      Delete
  3. Special thanks to Josh: a few weeks ago in one of your videos you mentioned that you used the Franklin Pocket/Compact metal hole puncher. It was exactly what I was looking for. I hadn't known where in the US I could find a metal punch like that. I found one on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Franklin Covey punch. I keep one at work and one at home, definitely a good investment.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Steve. A great range of finds I really enjoyed. BTW, my dates almanac blog (monthly one) Each Shining Hour is out for Oct!

    ReplyDelete