17 March 2015

Web Finds - 17 March 2015

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the Internet:
  1. Cordwain Higgler Sale Binders - This Bug's Life
  2. My Morning Routine - Paper Pens Ink
  3. Sunday Morning with my Crew - Kent from Oz's Filofaxuations
  4. I just love the colour of these two binders! - This Bug's Life
  5. Splodgey does it again! - Mrs Brimbles
  6. Filo Fun: Setup of my Original A5 Dark Aqua - Black Eyed Thoughts
  7. Van Der Spek Undyed Binder – 5 months on - This Bug's Life
  8. GTD Weekly Review is Better than a Spa Treatment - GTD
  9. Planner peace – converted to multiple planners - Argentum VivumXO
  10. Pineider personal-sized envelope organisers in brown and camel - This Bug's Life
  11. Note to self: OPEN YOUR FILOFAX/ MIDORI!!! - Random Pastimes of a Restless Mind
  12. Saturday Repost: Week on One page - COLORS [printable] - Planner Fun
  13. Cordwain Higgler Time for Tea Binder - This Bug's Life
  14. Filofax New Releases 2015 // The Original - Hey Charlie
  15. Ode to The Messy Planners (I have one and I love it!) - The Paradox of An Organised Scientist
  16. Cordwain Higgler clasp options and inserts - This Bug's Life
  17. Not only Filofax - Lucy Wonderland
  18. Could You Use Some Dated Dailies? [printable] - Planner Fun
  19. The Pineider organiser sale in Italy - This Bug's Life
  20. Time management Monday: Time management methods? - Quo Vadis Blog
  21. Planner Trick: The Repeating Task Tag - Giftie Etcetera
  22. Planner abbreviations and acronyms - This Bug's Life
  • We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
  • For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Compact Zippered Malden Filofax Setup 2015 - Filo Amy
  2. Plan Like an Entrepreneur | Focus + GTD - Alexis
  3. My Planner Setup/How To Organize 2015 (Faux Filofax, DIYfish Inspired Inserts, Passion Planner) - LittleBigJoan
  4. A small but big change in my planning system - Mary Anne Moll
  5. Video Filofax A5 To Do Top List - Potters
  6. Planner Update: March 2015 - Hobonichi Cousin and Filofax Personal - Poochie Baby
  7. Filofax Setup - HappyMammaJamma
  8. Planner update !! Filofax birds and blossoms Paperchase - Mocha Love
  9. Filofax/Planner Decoration/Plan with Me: Week 12 - Paper & Planners
  10. Updated Planner (Filofax) Setup - February 2015 - Esther Novice
  11. Goodbye General Hugo (but I'm keeping your heart and soul with me) - Mary Anne Moll
  12. {(Follow Me Around)} Filofax Meet Up - Filophilie
  13. The Current Binder Family! - MissVickybee
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
We are on the look out for more people to take part in Reader Under the Spotlight. If you would like to appear in this feature then please contact Steve : philofaxy at gmail dot com  Thank you.

My Week Posts
  1. Spring Forward! - A Day in the life of a Country Mouse
  2. My week #10 - She's Eclectic
  3. Filofax Friday Week 12 - What My Mama Gave Me
  4. My Week - Week 10 - Tapes and Stickers and Pens
  5. My Week #5 - The Kentish Kitchen
  6. My week #152 - Paper Lovestory
  7. My Week - Week 11 (with new Filofax!) - Tapes and Stickers and Pens... Oh My!
  8. My Week #11 (2015) - Joanny White
  9. My Week #6 - The Kentish Kitchen
  10. Luke Pimps My Planner // Week 12 - Hey Charlie
  11. Spring & Bouncing Bunnies are in the air! - This Weeks Page Decoration - Mrs Brimbles
  12. Week Twelve - Stationery Starlet
  13. week planner 92# - Lucy Wonderland
Enjoy

1 comment: