08 June 2015

Calling All Experienced Filofax Users....

The Reader Under The Spotlight series has been running now for a few years. We will continue that as people come forward, if they are bloggers it helps raise their profile in the community and I am all for doing that.

However, it occurred to a few of us that we wanted to get down in to how some of us use our organisers on a day to day basis, the real 'nuts and bolts' of how we get the most out of the organisers we own. Not what it looks like more about how it works for us.

So we have come up with a simple set of questions for people to answer. If you would like to feature in this new series which is open to everyone there's no qualifying period, but we think it will appeal to people that have been using an organiser for a couple of years.

Please contact Steve steve@philofaxy.com and I will send you the short list of questions and instructions.


9 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this as I love reading about other people's setups! Unfortunately, I cannot participate as I've managed to put myself in planner chaos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mainly a lurker bt I wouldn't mind. Been tweaking my system for about three years and am fairly happy with it... Also looking forward to getting tips from others...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love to hear about how people use two planners and manage their daily/weekly tasks using both planners. How do you synchronize/use a two planner system efficiently? For example, I have a personal size planner that I take with me everyday and then I have an A5 planner at home. Looking forward to this new editorial feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see all the posts! If I get a courage, maybe I take part in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is a year enough experience, or is that still that considered too "newbie"

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would do this but as I am in an extra slim mini there isn't much to show!!

    ReplyDelete