03 April 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Kristy

Thank you to Kristy for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

I adore my Franklin Covey Flourish compact, measuring in at 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and with the same hole set-up as a Filofax personal.

2. How long have you owned it?

I bought it so many years ago that I don't even remember. It has held up perfectly.

3. What is it that you like about it so much?

It's a smaller footprint than a normal Franklin compact. I own a leather, blue Franklin Covey Boston, but I never use that planner. The Flourish is lighter and sturdier, but with bigger rings (1 inch) than a Filofax personal. It's also beautiful and easy to wipe down.

4. Do you use it all the time?

Yes. I own other planners, but it is the only one that I use. I bring it everywhere and use it for work and personal use.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

The Flourish is no longer on the market, but I hope other planners start to copy it. However, the pen slot on the snap is horrible, so I actually cut it off. The binder definitely needs a better pen loop.

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser



Thank you Kristy who you can find at www.giftieetcetera.com 

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

5 comments:

  1. I used a Franklin Covey for years, different sizes. I like the flexibility of the ring bound planner. Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get a Flourish from the FC site when it was discontinued and on sale and I have been really impressed with it. It's a great looking planner, the interior layout is good, and it's well-made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Flourish is one of my favorites. Unfortunately I need larger rings right now, but I look forward to using the Flourish again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The actual model name is Franklin Covey Compact 365. The design is Flourish (it was available in other designs too, such as Moroccan). Various FC 365 models are frequently available on eBay.

    ReplyDelete