24 July 2016

Reader Favourite Organiser - Danielle

Thank you to Danielle for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

Q1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

My favorite organizer right now is the personal Malden in ochre. During the school year, I have been using an A5, but I am a teacher so the smaller size for the summer works for me right now!

Q2. How long have you owned it?

I have only owned my Malden for about 3 months.

Q3. What is it that you like about it so much?

My favorite thing about the Malden is it's rugged look to it. I also like the zipped pocket and credit card slots.

Q4. Do you use it all the time?

I use it constantly!!! I have 4 kids, all who play a variety of club sports, and I work full time as a high school Biology teacher. I have to refer to my planner often throughout the day to make sure I am not missing something. I am also a big list person so I refer to my to do lists throughout the day as well. Also, I am always noting what we need from the grocery store.

Q5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

Improvements I would like to see a better pen loop, an extra pen loop, an option for bigger rings and the large pocket along the back of the planner. I have been looking at the more expensive brands to get these features that are missing. However, the Malden is a great planner for the price!

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser





Thank you Danielle

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The Malden is definitely indeed a great planner for the price. I like the use of the bright envelope hole punched and the pink polka dotted clear dashboard. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle:

    How did you manage to get a 5-color Coleto in the Malden pen loop? Or is it held by the pocket clip?

    I'm also a teacher and I am considering using a A5 as my "work" planner. If you have a moment (and wouldn't mind) could you email me at vbaristymrktg at gmail dot com? I have a few questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's clipped to the back pocket.

    ReplyDelete