25 November 2016

Free For All Friday No. 419 - by Anita

Sadly I'm not able to attend the London meet up this weekend due to some other commitments. I'm not quite sure how many I've attended over the years, but I've enjoyed every single one.

I admit I felt a little apprehensive as I approached the meet up place at my very first one (maybe 2010?), but everyone was so friendly and I felt right at home straight away. If you've never attended one, I'd thoroughly recommend them as a way to meet some lovely fellow enthusiasts, a great way to pick up some different ideas and see some new binders.

Have you been to a Philofaxy meet up? If there isn't one in your area, you could always consider organising one.

And as always, as it's Friday again please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I have designed several months of my original yearly insert with a large space of the day on the pages of my bound notebook. The first day of my layout is January 1. On another insert of a bound notebook the first month is November 2016. I do not want a 2017 insert with the last two months of the last year. Also November is a random choice for the first month. If an individual created and sold the product instead of a popular company the reaction to November would probably be negative or puzzling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does personal sizes duck egg blue only come in patent? I prefer the matte finish but live the color. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Anita. As you know I've realised the Bath meet up for the last two years, and have really enjoyed both. If anyone who hasn't already attended would like to receive information about the 2017 meet up next Autumn, please drop me an email - don't elyou on leaving a message here - andinner I'll are sure you're ncluded when the time comes. I'm trying davidcpopely at gmail dot come.

    ReplyDelete