06 March 2017

Forthcoming Planner Events

There are a lot of planner events coming up this year. I needed to start writing them on the calendar to get my head around them all.

Next weekend (11-12 March) is PlannerCon 2017 which is being held in San Francisco, I'm not able to attend this event mainly down to the cost and it clashes with something else I happen to be doing.  To find out about PlannerCon 2017 visit their website. PlannerCon as with most of them covers all types of planners and organisers not just ring bound organisers.


In April (29th-30th) I am attending CambsPlannerCon in St Neots, Cambridgeshire UK, I'm speaking at the event on the Saturday.  Details from Mrs Brimbles


The following weekend on Saturday 6th May I'm hosting a Philofaxy Meet Up in London, details here and there are still places available for this event. Please contact me if you would like to attend this event.


Later in May (20th) I'm a guest at a small gathering of French planner users at a small town on the Loire near to ChateĆ¢u Chenonceau, I'm taking my wife Alison along to this one... her French is much better than mine!! If you are interested in this event there is a small Facebook group for the event.


I am also aware that also on 20th May there is Scot-Con 2017 in Glasgow. You can find out details of this event here.

Coming up in early June we have a meet up at Van der Spek on 9-10 June 2017. There are a limited number of places still available for this event. Please see this post for details. Please contact me if you would like to attend this event.


I then have a few months free before we have PlannerCon Europe on 28-29 October 2017 in The Square in Brussels in Belgium. Again this conference type event is for all types of paper planners not just organisers. There will be vendors there from main manufactures we hope. There will also be talks and workshops. Tickets haven't gone on sale as yet, but watch out for announcements and keep looking out for details on the event website.

I hope to meet some of our readers at some of these events this year. I will of course post about the events I attend. Are you aware of any other planner events I've not included?

No comments:

Post a Comment