11 June 2011

Filofax Aston Competition Answers

There's more car buffs out there than I thought there was... thank you to everyone that took part. 

So we asked you three questions....

Q1. What is the name of the new luxury city car launched by Aston Martin in the last year?
A1. The Aston Martin Cygnet

Q2. Which car is it based on?
A2. The Aston Martin Cygnet is based on the Toyota IQ - The answer from Wikipedia

Q3. In this years Le Mans 24 hour race, Aston Martin are entering two cars in the LMP1 catergory. Name the two British drivers that will be driving the cars.

A3. The two British Drivers racing for Aston Martin in the LMP1 Class in the 2011 Le Mans 24 hour race are Darren Turner and Andy Meyrick. The answer was in the official entry list

Sadly I only have the one Filofax Aston to give-away and the lucky person is.......... Saffy who's lucky number came out of the hat at 12 noon....

Again thank you to every one who took part, over 30 correct entries were received, and only a few incorrect entries.




15 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!! I have never won a thing in my life, perhaps I should buy a lotto ticket too.

    A big thank you Steve for being so generous and putting the Aston up for the competition.

    And thanks to Filofax for sending the Aston to Steve for such a great review.

    I can't believe it, OMG!!!

    Thank you so very much!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Saffy! I'm sure you will treasure your Aston!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the second Brit driver was MEYRICK...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rori, Alison and Imy, I still can't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Saffy I am so pleased for you. Can't wait to see you with it at the next London meetup ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks CP, will definitely bring along to the next meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Saffy!!! You'll be all glammed up for a Le Mans holiday now! So thrilled you won.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Saffy! Enjoy your beautiful new Aston! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Love to see your setup in the new Aston. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Saffy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Butanben, Laurie, Sandra and Anita for your congratulatory posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a little late, but congrats Saffy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks J, I am always late or last to post normally, I have to fight my daughter for the computer or wait until she has gone to bed.

    ReplyDelete